2022 Season Schedule Calendar

Sard

Has anyone seen a digital calendar version of the 2022 schedule yet this year?  The Bomber website usually has one that I can download into Outlook, but they don't seem to have made one this year.

Just now, Sard said:

Has anyone seen a digital calendar version of the 2022 schedule yet this year?  The Bomber website usually has one that I can download into Outlook, but they don't seem to have made one this year.

Nope. Had to manually enter the home games into my calendar. 

You know, this is the 2nd time this has happened to me today... shortly after I ask a question about trying to find something (after looking over the course of days), I find it...

On the Bomber site, bring up the schedule.  On the left side (doesn't matter which game), there is a down arrow to show more information... from there, on the right side there is a little calendar, click that and it brings you to another site where you can link it to your calendar.

11 minutes ago, Sard said:

You know, this is the 2nd time this has happened to me today... shortly after I ask a question about trying to find something (after looking over the course of days), I find it...

On the Bomber site, bring up the schedule.  On the left side (doesn't matter which game), there is a down arrow to show more information... from there, on the right side there is a little calendar, click that and it brings you to another site where you can link it to your calendar.

But, that's the full CFL schedule. I only wanted Bomber games. 

You can also get that schedule by going to CFL.ca. It has the link too.