October 3, 20215 yr Schedule makers have decided on a Wednesday game again this week. Picks need to be in by Wednesday @ 6:30PM. Standings are below:
October 4, 20215 yr Rich, can you check my totals? I am pretty sure I picked all road teams last week so I should have had 2 and not 1 point.
October 4, 20215 yr I'm tapping out. Not really doing good with any pick 'ems and fantasy games this year. Less name for Rich to tally. Be back on it next year. Edited October 4, 20215 yr by M.O.A.B.
October 4, 20215 yr Author 15 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said: Rich, can you check my totals? I am pretty sure I picked all road teams last week so I should have had 2 and not 1 point. Thanks. I had input Hamilton winning for some reason instead of Montreal. Everyones points on that game would have just got an adjustment.
October 4, 20215 yr 12 minutes ago, Rich said: Thanks. I had input Hamilton winning for some reason instead of Montreal. Everyones points on that game would have just got an adjustment. Thanks for checking that so quickly. Appreciate all the effort with this.
Schedule makers have decided on a Wednesday game again this week. Picks need to be in by Wednesday @ 6:30PM.
Standings are below: