Bombers Management: Proactive, Reactive, Passive or Delusional - Streveler

BigBlue

16 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Based on some of the speculation by a few posters here about Lapos primary focus on Nichols, will he have a customized package for Streveler in place ready to go for our next game?

If he doesn't he should be fired. Fact Streveler came in last game and ran the same O nichols did suggests to me Lapo is forcing square pegs in to round holes. 

On 2018-09-11 at 2:49 PM, BigBlue said:

My first question is will the Bombers start Streveler against Montreal?

My second question is what is MOS and Walters doing to right the ship?

My third question is based on the  answer to the second question: why are you doing what you are doing?

It breaks down to management philosophy ... are we sticking to what we recruited in training camp? 
It sure seems that way ... I can't recall one newbie since camp (other than maybe replacing some Canadian special teamers)

Hamilton have made trades and just signed Chad Owens ... BC has brought in more receivers, Toronto switched QBs and is rehabing Carter, Chris Jones doesn't sit on his hands ... top teams might be able to stand pat but those of us with losing records need to fix what is broken ... we have a long record of being passive even before MOS came to town ... are we being delusional by standing pat?

In the very least can we develop Streveler into a starter and the leader needed to win a Grey Cup, finally ... winning Cups are not a statistical probability, they have to be soundly earned

Cutting Bond was bad judgment as was not replacing Loffler and Ritchie Hall

We are not even tinkering in our downward spiral ... even a couple of adjustments earlier may have led to a winning record

I am very close to giving  up on this club and focusing on The New England Patriots, perhaps the best coached team in the world

Bye