Media Coverage

I used to search the Sun and the Press for tidbits of Bomber News ... for a while there was a place on this site that would reference football posts in the press ... now I find very little from whatever might be written (during the season or currently) except for one or twp websites that focus on the CFL ... is it because we don't care or is it something else like everyone just uses twitter?

1 hour ago, BigBlue said:

I used to search the Sun and the Press for tidbits of Bomber News ... for a while there was a place on this site that would reference football posts in the press ... now I find very little from whatever might be written (during the season or currently) except for one or twp websites that focus on the CFL ... is it because we don't care or is it something else like everyone just uses twitter?

Took away the news section when the Free Press put up their pay wall.  Didn't make much sense linking to articles a lot of people couldn't read.  And I just felt that it wasn't worth a dedicated forum for the type of coverage the Sun was providing.

I find Twitter and 3downnation a good source for news.  Ed Tait for Bomber specific news.