• Toronto
  3. 3. Game 64

• Ottawa
    • BC
  4. 4. Game 65

• Edmonton
    • Montreal

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2017-10-07 at 12:30 AM

• Rich pinned and featured this topic

I’m thinking many of you were voting with your heart instead of your head. Now that we have all seen Hamilton beat both BC and Winnipeg at home. Yet SK beat Hamilton at Hamilton. Then beat Ottawa in Ottawa and just beat Toronto at home. I would suggest that the Riders are far more of a threat that anyone has truly anticipated. I think many are hoping instead of giving the nod to the team they really can’t stand  

Heres hoping that Nichols is going to be ok and the back to back with BC is going to be awesome  

As well as Montreal pulling a rabbit out of their sorry Kavis Reeds behind and squeaks our a victory at home. 

Edited by 3RD AND 1
Spelling

Just now, 3RD AND 1 said:

I’m thinking many of you were voting with your heart instead of your head. Now that we have all seen Hamilton beat both BC and Winnipeg at home. Yet SK beat Hamilton at Hamilton. Then beat Ottawa in Ottawa and just beat Toronto at home. I would suggest that the Riders are far more of a threat that anyone has truly anticipated. I think many are hoping instead of giving the nod to the team they really can’t stand  

Heres hoping that Nichols is going to be ok and the back to back with BC is going to be awesome  

As well as Montreal pulling a rabbit out of their sorry Kavis Reeds behind and squeaks our a victory at home. 

Hamilton got their wins with smoke and mirrors, but the Riders are showing signs of life in spite of our scorn about Brandon Bridge. There are a lot of dreadful teams this year, so who knows? Maybe all a team needs to do is get hot and win three games in a row to win the Cup.

• Rich unpinned this topic
On 10/8/2017 at 12:26 PM, 3RD AND 1 said:

cool story bro.