So Kent Austin can win with a second stringer....

bb1

5 hours ago, bb1 said:

Strange comment since Hammy is 3-2 and we are 1 -4 and Hammy just won their last game with a massive comeback in Edm but hey your happy being 1-4 I guess?

2 wins is game breaking amirite? but then we also BEAT the tigernaughts despite giving up a fg miss for a td and some horrible none calls. Sooooo much better. 

32 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

2 wins is game breaking amirite? but then we also BEAT the tigernaughts despite giving up a fg miss for a td and some horrible none calls. Sooooo much better. 

3 and 2 with a second stringer versus 1 and 4 is better. They also have not already lost the season series to one club, don't have the worst offense in the CFL and aren't 0 and 3 at home. Worlds ahead of us.

5 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

3 and 2 with a second stringer versus 1 and 4 is better. They also have not already lost the season series to one club, don't have the worst offense in the CFL and aren't 0 and 3 at home. Worlds ahead of us.

Haven't given up on this season YET but if we pile on more L's in the next three weeks I'm pulling out my annual, "Our year is next year, Go Jets Go!'