Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bearpants

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bearpants

  1. I felt the same way too (probably more like a few seconds but felt like 30) but when I saw the bombers celebrating and the cats dejectedly walking on the field for hand shakes… I knew it wasn’t in question…
  2. Nothing epitomized that more than the fact that three guys got their ls hands on the ball to make the game winning interception I wasn’t sure at first but after watching the replay a few times I’m 100% sure it was intentional… you watch the way his right hand follows through to point at Wilson as he was directing the ball that way… and watch as he celebrates the second Wilson has the ball bc he knows he pulled it off… what an absolutely incredible play
  3. I’m not 100% but I’m guessing smith and suitor
  4. It seemed a little cold outside but I double checked the calendar just to make sure it’s not April 1…
  5. The funny thing is doesn’t even make sense… karma would suggest the Bomber did something bad to the cats and now they’ll get payback as karma… unless you consider straight up manhandling them in the last grey cup “something bad”
  6. If you put Chungh beside Couture with either Bryant or Hardrick on the other side… he’d look a lot better
  7. The Bombers should sweep their nominations... but we know it doesn't always work that way the case for MOS... remember most people had the Bombers 2nd or 3rd in the division in the pre-season polls... and he lead the team to the far and away #1 spot.
  8. Realistically two thing: 1) they need to hope the Bombers shot themselves in the foot and/or force a lot of turnovers... and 2) play a nearly perfect game.... This is an "AND" situation, not "OR" Well if it's against Ted Laurent... I'm not 100% sure the semi wins that battle...
  9. if it's that easy to get under his skin... no wonder receivers have no trouble doing it 😂
  10. Someone on the TSN panel (I want to say it was Jim Barker) said the Cats should try to shut down the run game and force Collaros to beat them... I just laughed and thought, good luck with that!
  11. what's the coles notes here?... for those of us that don't subscribe to the Freep
  12. He got fined for breaking protocol... but never lied to the team, they knew he wasn't vaccinated. https://www.nfl.com/news/packers-fined-300k-aaron-rodgers-allen-lazard-fined-14k-for-violation-of-covid-p
  13. No that's not accurate... the team knew he wasn't vaccinated but they still broke protocol.
  14. I know when Coach O'Shea was hired some of us were a little skeptical... myself included... we weren't really sure what to expect... And now sometimes I can't help but think... we are so lucky to have this guy as our head coach... I hope he stays here for the next decade and beyond and never wears other colours ever again... Mike O'Shea is a national treasure (now I'm starting to sound like a Riders beat writer)
  15. I've always felt you can win with a guy like Fajardo... you just need to have the pieces around him... if they had a good o-line, good run game a reliable receivers they could play a dink and dunk, protect the ball style of offense and be successful... if they want Sprinkles to carry the team,.,, good luck with that
  16. The thing that makes me laugh is things like Scott Moe saying "the Grey Cup belongs at home in Sask" and other fans saying the Riders at the top of standings is "things back to where they should be"... if we're talking historical (ie the first 90 years of that team's existence)... then Sask should permanently be at the bottom of the standings... If you visit a place 4 times in 110 years... I wouldn't call that home 😂
  17. I might have to go back and re-read some more 😂 That may be true... but that like saying he's the shortest giant (is that the opposite of "the tallest little person" analogy??)
  18. Read a couple pages of this... old threads can be fun/entertaining... seems like most people just didn't like that the Bombers had to throw in the 2nd round pick as a sweetener Though it looks like @17to85 really, really hated the trade at the time
  19. TBH... I actually remember that trade being praised.... Kyle traded away an American DL on an expiring contract for a young Canadian OL, who was a potential starter... in a season we were clearly going nowhere... I remember thinking that trade was great at the time... maybe some didn't think so?
  20. It's funny because Williams was well known as a push off artist in his first go around with Edmonton... yet for some reason they never cracked down on it... and now they're still letting him get away with it... very confusing
  21. One of two things will happen... he'll be out to avenge the 2019 loss... or he'll be shell shocked by half time (again)... I'm betting on the latter.
  22. The selfish part is that he let a group of 100 (ish) teammates down... and thousands of fans by not making himself available to play this weekend... I have no problem if people want to make that choice and it generally only affects them (I know statement is controversial in itself)... but in this case, it affects a lot of people and it's a selfish move... Anyways... on field, this is not a huge loss because Gray is a more than capable sixth man... the ONLY way this could be an in-game problem is if there happens to be 2 O-line injuries in the game (knock on wood)
  23. I love it... I wish he gave all the advantage to Hamilton 😂... I know the Bombers won't be reading any press clippings so it doesn't really matter anyways.
  24. The frustrating part for us... which you're failing to mention... is this was NOT "ticky tack" or "marginal"... it was VERY CLEARLY not a catch... it was a rare moment where CFL twitter was almost unanimously in agreement (save for some Rider fans, of course)... the command centre just didn't have the balls to make the right call. BTW, this isn't meant to be an attack on your post.... I agree on the points you've made as to why they might not overturn some stuff... this was just not one of those moments.
  25. I still would like to hear an explanation... this is the time to come out an admit the mistake... because it didn't end up effecting the game it would be a good time to take one on the chin... I would never expect them to admit it if the riders actually came back to win...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.