Everything posted by captaincanuck12
-
Game 14: @ Jaws at 50 Sharks at 30
Two losses on this trip already... And Anaheim is no slouch either. Very real possibility we could be 0-3 in this California trip
-
Game 13: @ LIGHTS! CAMERA! LOWRY'S BACK
That's not a good way to start a road trip. Lowry looked good but was a bit rusty. This is a classic La style game... Jets just couldn't find the back of the net. Hopefully next game they wake up.
-
WSF - Calgary v Lions
I'll admit that this is a lot closer than I thought it would be. All those stamps offense isn't as sharp.
-
WSF - Calgary v Lions
I want to see the stamps humiliated.
-
Game 12: vs Pebbles & Penguins
It's a pretty striking fall from grace for the stamps.. they likely get humbled today by BC
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
Agreed... But at the same time he's 11-0 as a starter. So you got to give him some props and let him have his moment.
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
We had the lead for all of 30 secs. And then a costly fumble by BO . Defense **** the bed all day.
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
Bye bye MOS. Bye bye Walters. bye bye Hogan. This years shitshow is completely on you.
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
Wilson lost his jockstrap
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
Garbage ref. Stopped progress
-
Game 12: vs Pebbles & Penguins
That's okay. The Bombers forgot to show up
-
Game 12: vs Pebbles & Penguins
Vilardi Is on fire. 15 seconds in it's 1-0 Jets! I also didn't realize that this game is in Winnipeg. I thought it was in Pittsburgh
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
There was a fan poll posted in the Winnipeg sun. I'm surprised you didn't see it!
-
Game 12: vs Pebbles & Penguins
I think a lot of disgruntled and pissed off bomber fans are going to be on this forum discussion soon. What an embarrassment the Bombers are. Anyways, this afternoon's tilt will be a good one.
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
Can I help Admirable
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
Yup. If you're in NHL fan, the Jets game starts in 4 minutes. Might be a good idea to switch to that
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
Omg... He was so freaking open. What the f*** defense?????
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
What if it is Hogan making the call for the hail Mary???
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
Five more field goals and we will be in the lead
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
This is flat out embarrassing. 3 mtl drives.. 17 pts. And it's the first flipping quarter.
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
Omfg. How the hell do you let that go for 20 yd???????
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
Look on the bright side. In our 4 offensive place.. Brady has 1 touch. That means he's got 25% of the offense!
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
That was more of Pi on Wilson than it was on Lawson.
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
Hogan: how dare you question my offensive scheme. I earned this position completely on merit! Let me do my job!
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
To be fair, that's on Younger.. not MOS. Anyways, this looks in like a going to be a long game. I honestly don't know why I would think otherwise that this team could give me hope. The Hamilton game was an anomaly.