Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
They have been letting that offside go all year. For and against.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Demski! You could see him really protecting the ball there too.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Was Vaval even down there?
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Wilson!
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Kolo is like a do not enter sign...tells Brady where NOT to go.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Demski is our MVP this year
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
That happens in goal I bet they call it a TD though
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
It was close but could be called either way. In which case it should have stood.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Starting to call Nichols "Chesterfield" because of how soft his cushions are.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Wilson passes Mitchell
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Kram it Harris!
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
I think the dump I took this morning is more athletic than our center.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Hogan's killing it so far. And by it, I mean drives.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Perfect day to pound the rock. So, what, 2 carries for Brady we think?
-
30 seconds left in the BC OTT game
Ottawa is bad but BC might collectively be the dumbest team in the CFL.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
I don't see another thread so I will put this here: Ottawa is terrible
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
So this means we hung our two point attempt to tie the game on a guy with a blown ACL? Like blown earlier, but also reportedly re-injured in the same game? What the **** is wrong with our coaches? Have they learned nothing from the past Grey Cups?
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I am shocked! Not really.
-
Labour Day GDT, Argos @ Ticats, Elks @ Stamps
I feel like the crossover is our best chance at this point
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Saskatchewan Roughriders GDT
Kolo after snapping the ball:
-
3 turds plus ch coaching never fails to fail
Upon reflection, I feel like Zach is the least of our problems right now. We have a few players playing at or above expectations and most everyone else ranges from meh to terrible.
-
3 turds plus ch coaching never fails to fail
Bottom line is we haven't beat anyone with a winning record.
-
3 turds plus ch coaching never fails to fail
Hey look, that is almost one star per Brady carry!
-
3 turds plus ch coaching never fails to fail
Any other year that could have been a fun game, but I am so broken at this point I was already picturing the Lauther walk off, even if we had tied it.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Saskatchewan Roughriders GDT
The score flattered us. We sucked.