Everything posted by Rex_Banner
-
GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?
Charles Nelson on punt returns here
-
GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?
Ouch
-
GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?
I think I know
-
GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?
At least he’s throwing it!
-
GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?
Defence will be just fine without Bighill.
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
Weird seeing #94 out there and it’s not Jeffcoat
-
GDT 3 pm: Victory Day
Even at the beginning when the fake Johnny Augustine got hurt, the injury was brought to you by something 😂
-
GDT 3 pm: Victory Day
Holy crap does every play have to be “brought to you by” something?! Onfield measurements, injuries.
-
GDT 3 pm: Victory Day
Bold prediction
-
GDT 3 pm: Victory Day
These sask announcers really don’t know what’s going on at all. lol
-
2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
Lol, oops https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/roughriders-saskatchewan-ad-sexist-girl-math-news-cbc-1.7127668
-
Free Agency Day - Bombers Moves
That’s it! Back to Winnipeg. Prucrap to BC. Thank god.
-
Free Agency Day - Bombers Moves
- 2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Yet he played a half injured Bighill in the most important game of the year.- 2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
I was going to say. Might as well start from scratch there.- 2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
I totally agree. I was just curious why not many seem to be talking about Haba in Jeffcoat’s spot. Guy seems good last year. And would be a lot cheaper I’m sure.- 2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Haven’t heard that he definitely is, just a lot of posters here talking like he is. Maybe thinking if they were going to re-sign him they would have done it by now?- 2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Do we think Haba plays this year? He seemed to look awfully good when he filled in for Jeffcoat last year if I remember correctly.- 2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
I’d imagine somebody would have offered him A LOT more!- 2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Kyle Walters you absolute genius. How lucky we are to have this guy as GM!- 2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Beyond pumped! Best RB in the league, great human being, and local hometown boy too. Those type of guys just don’t come along often. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if it’s cheaper than we’re all expecting too. Bet they still sign Schoen too, hoping Walters finds a way to work his magic!- 2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
Thank god, I was legitimately terrified he’d somehow end up back here.- 2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
I’d be very surprised if we’re able to keep both Schoen and Oliviera, but would be happy as hell to be wrong. just genuinely curious out of those two, if you had to pick one, which one would you rather we could keep? Im leaning towards Brady, but it’s a tough call. They’re both the type of players that don’t come around all the time.- 2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
Bombers legend Naaman Roosevelt- 2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
That’s about the only signing that could help me stomach losing Brady - 2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)