Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rex_Banner

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rex_Banner

  1. Entertaining quarter of football!
  2. Demski gets better and better every year. He'll go down in history as one of the all time Bomber greats.
  3. Its weird watching 88 & 89 and its not Bailey & Lawler.
  4. As most of us are.
  5. 6 years is too soon?
  6. Streveler looking more and more like every other Streveler game I've watched.
  7. Make that 2! Oilers were never beating the panthers.
  8. Give me one good reason why Castillo isn't a better punter then this bum? Why would you think it would be any different?
  9. Can’t wait for the Sheahan extension that I’m sure is coming anytime now too!
  10. I’d like to say I’m surprised but I’m really not. This team is ******.
  11. Your running back is the best player in the league and you can’t use him. Buck can go to whoever the hell wants him as far as I’m concerned.
  12. Maybe Brady can actually get the ball now
  13. I don’t understand the hate for the TSN crew. I always thought they do a pretty good job. Could be a lot worse. Every team has a group of fans that are convinced the broadcast crew hates their team. I really don’t see it that badly as it’s made out all the time. Some people are just so negative, and might want to think for a bit about something else to direct their energy towards.
  14. Just a one fingered victory salute! https://youtu.be/RM5YF2KvWeQ?si=UfYhvU6xdjoNDRwt
  15. “Breaking” news you may even say.
  16. Brady Oliviera has never not made it to the grey cup in his CFL career.
  17. Couldn’t agree more about Holm. Seems to step it up in big games too.
  18. What a performance by Zach. Not even spectacular but rock solid. Exactly what we needed. Not many, if anyone had a bad game tonight.
  19. Maybe now we can actually go into next game without a certain poster bitching about the lineup for once.
  20. For your enjoyment head over to RF and read some of their trash after they beat BC. Their cocky asses got exactly what they deserved. It’s hilarious.
  21. Even his leg knows when no means no.
  22. Dinwiddie can play in the grey cup.
  23. I thought I could hear somebody say that off camera, but I’m not sure.
  24. No you won’t.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.