Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JohnnyAbonny

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by JohnnyAbonny

  1. Corcoran is useless. A poor man’s Adam Eckert isn’t going to do anything for the offence. They could have dressed Echols. May as well just have Tui out there and run double tight every play.
  2. Demski out. The only ones surprised are DT and Doug. I’m not sure why they expected him to play.
  3. Agreed. Whenever they’ve thrown out the “take what the defence gives us” line this year it’s been after they looked like crap. If all the defence is giving you is 2 yard outs to Sterns, you’ve got to just put the ball in the hands of your best player.
  4. Just speculating, but I think Andrew Harris and Hardrick had as much or more to do with building the “culture” here as anyone. The team lost a lot of the edge they played with after those guys left. Not the sole reason it declined by any means but their mentality was a huge part of driving the dominance of 2021. Combine that with the natural decline in play/loss of Biggie, WJ and other guys with big leadership qualities aging or moving on. Not really replacing/bringing in those type of magnetic personalities through FA or scouting and you’re left with the serviceable but unspectacular types that dominate the roster now.
  5. I’m pretty sure Eugene Lewis was one. I know they were going after him.
  6. Big time. Makes me wonder if we are screwed salary-cap wise or if possibly Winnipeg is back to being an avoided destination in FA
  7. Don’t like that neither of the new DL are on the roster. I know last week was meaningless but it was still the most consistent pressure on a QB we’ve seen all year. Even just Jenkins to rotate in for Willie would have made a huge difference. I don’t see the offence suddenly turning it on with the same weak WR corps either. Like most on here, my expectations are pretty low for tomorrow.
  8. This has got to be the least excited I’ve ever been for a Bomber playoff game. There’s just no fire in the team this year, I don’t know how else to describe it.
  9. Maybe this wouldn’t have happened if you didn’t have piss jugs and extension cords all over the place Regina
  10. I’ve never been there in person but it always looked like a dump on TV going back to the 90s.
  11. That stadium has been under repair or renovation longer than I’ve been alive. Hopefully they get it right this time
  12. I don’t know what it is exactly but just looking at MBT’s face you can tell he’s bonkers.
  13. Jenkins needs to be in the roster for the playoffs
  14. This is a piss jug of a game
  15. If they’re going full preseason it would make sense to give the other QBs lots of reps. Ideally Strev only plays a couple of series, maybe a quarter. We don’t know one way or the other about Wilson but after 2 seasons it’s kind of **** or get off the pot time.
  16. At the least, I don’t mind seeing if the new DE’s can do anything
  17. Losses sure but no I don’t remember a win that was such a downer, never mind 2 of them
  18. Honestly, that may have been an uglier win than completing 3 passes in Ottawa. Playing like that in a home game, fighting for a playoff spot against Saskatchewan’s jobbers was inexcusable. If they have to go to Montreal for the playoffs it’s going to look like the 1996 west semi final that cost Cal Murphy job,
  19. I’d have to agree about Montreal. I think Alexander is a bit of a chode, but yeah they’re probably best in the league right now.
  20. His name is Gluey Corcs now
  21. That’s the most puzzling thing, they’ve gone to predominantly quick release stuff in 2 games this year (@ Mtl, vs Ham) and had success with it. In the Hamilton game it opened up some deeper stuff to Pokey and even Mitchell that worked. They don’t have the OL, WRs or arguably the QB to run the watered down version of Bucks offence they’ve been using most of this year.
  22. 6 of one.. We can’t keep up with BCs offence in anything close to a shootout. For my money, Montreal has the best defence in the league. I can’t see us beating either right now unfortunately, especially on the road.
  23. 1. Vaval despite the fumble. Gave us the field position to put up a lot more points than we did. 2. Woodbey. Star in the making. 3. Me for sitting through that. HH- Wilson early touchdown HM- Brady. Vaughters had a play or 2. Nichols had a nice PBU. Run D was pretty good, albeit against a backup. Cobb. DM- Everyone else, especially Kolo.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.