Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportmentary2012

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportmentary2012

  1. Why are you still watching haha kidding I turned to hope the Leafs would lose to offset the pain from this debacle and it worked!
  2. They are headed in that direction
  3. I never wish injury on players but...
  4. He must be on the spectrum but that is no excuse for his lack of class. I hate him but he is good.
  5. They are disguising their game plan for the calgary game
  6. Another Thomas Condell masterclass
  7. Well said. I hope Walter's does the right thing
  8. Haha nope thank the football gods
  9. I was at that game but was trying to forget it haha This is true defence has given up. Offence never showed up tonight 😒 Classless no.1
  10. Agreed. Ott lacks talent but blue lack talent , heart and coaching
  11. Seriously but this is oshea ball I don't know how he coached them to 5 cup apperances
  12. Agreed but after Alexander puts up 600 yards someone has too take a walk.
  13. Heads should roll tonight!
  14. Agreed but it wouldn't matter tonight
  15. 45 got held but no call so philpot can act like a jackass
  16. Wow amazing take I really want you to text or call in the coaches show. It is amazing that Oshea shows zero humility when talking about this team which absolutely sucks and lacks heart save for Brady and a few others
  17. I hate this bomber team . They have nothing going for them and play like it
  18. Can they leave Condell in Montreal
  19. Condell is such a moron . His arrogance is on full display
  20. I think Crezna pushed the o lineman into the qb. Unreal to get that stop
  21. You know that is not happening
  22. Wtf was that Swiss cheese of a defence Did the entire defence go to club super sexe last night!!
  23. Uh oh I smell another td
  24. I believe you have to take the kickoff if the field goal is after the 3 minute warning

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.