Everything posted by Nolby
-
Bombers recruiting Derel Walker
You know it's going to go along the lines of......they've got no money and screwed themselves,no quarterback to throw to him,hes gone after 1 year blah blah blah
-
Bombers recruiting Derel Walker
Stamps took a step back this off season as well,losing Arbuckle,Brescasin are some big losses
-
2020 Free Agent Tracker
I hope for the Collaros 2015 for a full season and 2019 playoffs collaros for 2020
-
2020 Free Agent Tracker
You'd think maybe walker would lower his price and take a look at say Winnipeg. The potential this team still has going in to this season and coming off a grey cup must be wortht of a bit of a pay cut.
-
Bombers bringing back Willie Jefferson
Lol,I work at canada post and deliver their mail everyday.
-
Bombers bringing back Willie Jefferson
Just chatted quick with Willie as he was on his way in to the Bomber store,told em we were obviously very happy to have em back.
-
2020 Free Agent Tracker
Kind on topic/not on topic. Is it very unrealistic that we sign Walker? And if we do,does is screw us long run with players potentially coming back like Rose etc...?
-
2020 Free Agent Tracker
A league shattering signing,8 other teams are surely taking note
-
2020 Free Agent Tracker
I'd rather someone stick a cigarette in my eye then have that clown on the roster
-
2020 Free Agent Tracker
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Watson leave to coach somewhere in southern Ontario?not that hes really that relevant during this free agency anyways.
-
2020 Free Agent Tracker
Already looking better,good for the city.
-
2020 Free Agent Tracker
Wonder how hed wake up for practices without power for his alarm clock
-
2020 Free Agent Tracker
Alexander at safety was a night and day move compared to Hecht
-
Bombers bringing back Willie Jefferson
I deliver mail to IG everyday,was hoping hed be there earlier so I could grab a picture.
-
Bombers bringing back Willie Jefferson
His daughter made the right decision!
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
Will hamilton even have the money to sign Willie now? Cant imagine Davis came cheap. I think it's down to Toronto or Winnipeg and WJ knows he'd be the anchor for our dline,just csnt see him signing in Toronto unless they're chucking insane money at him.
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
Naaman roosevelt maybe?
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
-
Who is the top receiver in free agency?
Well,so did probably Regina as well. I'd like to think if all his NFL options were fully exhausted that he'd be talking to Walter's first about a new contract coming fresh off a grey cup victory.
-
Who is the top receiver in free agency?
Posey just released, wouldn't be against him if he can stay healthy.
-
Thank you Matt Nichols
Cant say anything negative about the guy,he was a class act and literally helped bring back the W's to a much needed franchise. I hope he has continued success(just not against us) wherever he may land. Thank you,Matt!
-
2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.
Yep,hes a buddy of mine.