Website Builder Advice

Jpan85

Hey I am sure there are a couple people here with experience with this around here. I recently started a new company and looking to build a website. I have the domain name and hosting part covered already. Looking for a good website or software to build the site. Looking for something user friendly not the biggest tech guy so one that would use some sort of template. Any suggestions would help thanks.

I've used WIX and its pretty user friendly and if you have any talent at all, it can look really good.  They have tools available for all sorts of things too (like online shops etc).  It also displays a preview in both desk top and mobile so you can see what your site will look like on both (and you can edit in both modes too).

My buddy that used to build our websites and graphics from scratch actually recommended it to me.  He began using it because it saved him a lot of time rather than build from scratch.  He's talented though.  Im not and I still managed to make a fairly presentable website.

I've used WIX and its pretty user friendly and if you have any talent at all, it can look really good.  They have tools available for all sorts of things too (like online shops etc).  It also displays a preview in both desk top and mobile so you can see what your site will look like on both (and you can edit in both modes too).

My buddy that used to build our websites and graphics from scratch actually recommended it to me.  He began using it because it saved him a lot of time rather than build from scratch.  He's talented though.  Im not and I still managed to make a fairly presentable website.

Wix is good but don't you have to use them for hosting as well, if you want to use their services?

Wix is good but don't you have to use them for hosting as well, if you want to use their services?

You can use them or someone else.  They push using them (it looks easier) but it can be set up to be hosted by a third party.

You can use them or someone else.  They push using them (it looks easier) but it can be set up to be hosted by a third party.

Got it.  I know someone that used them and she has no knowledge or experience whatsoever and the site actually looks pretty professional.  Wix could be a good option.