Bulletin board material from Harris

bigg jay

Paul WiecekVerifiedTwitter_Icon.png@PaulWiecektwitter_bird.png

#Bombers LB Teague Sherman admitted the whole Andrew Harris, 250 yd thing got to some guys and was a distraction for the Bombers defence.#bn

Just stealing this instead of quoting 10 different posts lol, Some guys eh? I dunno who he could be referring too, thought the D played pretty well for the most part, they just were on the field basically the entire second half but... with that said, I wonder if "some guys" refer to the defensive coordinator and the defensive coaches, stacking the box there trying to take the run away completely instead of concentrating on both the run and the pass, bombers stuffed the run pretty well when they were constantly loading the box, but what happened was they did it too much and glenn made them pay a few times, bombers adjusted a bit in the second half but by then, the O was non existent and the d got tired out for sure. I wouldn't call Sherman a liar but I thin what he might be doing is trying to direct the blame elsewhere, distraction? i dunno but i do know it worked cuz the bombers defensive coaches certainly schemed to stop the run a little bit maybe too much in the first half. The lions had a few rushing yards for sure, lots of that near the end when the game was over but what really hurt them was concentrating too much on the run and not enough on the pass, the pass really burned them last night actually, big gains for sure from Glenn all night long, not all night but certainly a few big plays of 30 yards or more from the pass, Defensive coaches probably got distracted a wee bit. 

I would agree with that especially when Leggett had to come up leaving one on one coverage in the back end.