Ray Blm Collaros Or Tate?

White Out

Collaros and Harris are both FA come Feb 15, 2014. so Ottawa may not want to chance drafting one just to possibly see him sign elsewhere 2 months later.

we have 5 QB on our roster now. Ray, Porter and Gale are under contract next season. likely Barker will try to sign either or both of Collaros and Harris just to try and get some return on the 2 years of investment Milanovich et al has put into their tutelage... but having shown the league his promise it is likely that Collaros will have a few teams in for him and the competition for his signature may see him in another city next year. likewise, i doubt we could have a contract like Ray's as well as two backups on their second contracts. i still have a feeling that Harris may be a better prospect for us since as a pocket-passer type his style is less of a departure from the Ray offence... but boy is ZC fun to watch with his moves.

if i'm Winnipeg, i would already be tapping up ZC's agent... Walters on ZC's agent's voicemail: "hey buddy, Kyle Walters here... listen, i'm out of the office and i don't have my notes with me to check on this so i thought i'd just give you a quick call to ask if ZC is a free agent this coming February? i'm just walking my dog here and having some idle thoughts about our QB situation going forward now that i'm acting GM but i didn't want to waste time thinking about it if he wasn't going to be a free agent... anyway i'm almost home now. thank goodness, there must be at least a couple hundred thousand bugs out tonight. i'll talk to you later, stay in touch."

There you go again pretending that the Argos roster is a lot better than it is. Ray is such a huge difference maker it's not even funny.

there you go pretending the Bomber O-Line could keep him alive more than 2 consecutive games.