JT Gilmore

M.O.A.B.

I saw him at Walmart Ellice (shopping) just couple of hours ago. I swear it's him. I even search his picture on thru my iphone just to be sure. .

Would anyone know if he is with the Bombers? or why is he in Winnipeg?

He's definitely not with the Bombers this season. Maybe he's got a GF in Winnipeg?

Crazy physical tools, but just way to raw. I was really hoping he would become what Zach Anderson is now at one point

I think he might be one of the more athletic guys to ever suit up for the bombers. I've seen videos of his leaping abilities and its just nuts. There's got to be something out there in the world of athletics for a guy like that. This sounds corny but he should consider giving pro wrestling a shot. 

Crazy physical tools, but just way to raw. I was really hoping he would become what Zach Anderson is now at one point

I think he might be one of the more athletic guys to ever suit up for the bombers. I've seen videos of his leaping abilities and its just nuts. There's got to be something out there in the world of athletics for a guy like that. This sounds corny but he should consider giving pro wrestling a shot. 

Hey, that worked out pretty well for a Stampeder D lineman in the 90s...