Durant injured his hand - in brace - LDC.

Not practicing today will try practicing tomorrow.

He was at practice and took a few snaps.  Durant is tough as nails and I'm pretty sure he'll be starting in the LDC.

Doesn't take much to turn around and hand the ball off anyway. 

and speaking of that... what's the runningback situation over there for the upcoming game?  Who's in and who's out?

We'll probably hear more closer to the game. Pretty sure Will Ford will be starting. Just a question as to who will back him up. Messam was at full back last game before he got injured, so I could see them trying that again and putting Allen or Toston behind Ford.

He was at practice and took a few snaps.  Durant is tough as nails and I'm pretty sure he'll be starting in the LDC.

and speaking of that... what's the runningback situation over there for the upcoming game?  Who's in and who's out?

We'll probably hear more closer to the game. Pretty sure Will Ford will be starting. Just a question as to who will back him up. Messam was at full back last game before he got injured, so I could see them trying that again and putting Allen or Toston behind Ford.

yeah I wanna know now though so I can manage my fantaseh roster accordingly. 

yeah I wanna know now though so I can manage my fantaseh roster accordingly. 

Ah, ok. Well safe to bet judged by the last two games that Allen and Ford will be the starters.