Odds and Sods Week 3

Rich

This game really dragged on and so much so that I skipped thru most of the second half until the last 4 minutes.  I had to PVR the game as I had to attend a Stampede party and didn't start watching the game until 2 hours after it started.  So I watched the first half skipping thru the many commercials and thought I'd skip ahead to see the final score.  So I pressed the live button and to my surprise there was still 4 minutes left in the game.  So I watched the last 4 minutes and honestly thought this was the end of the streak. But Drew Willy true to form took the team on his back and drove the field for the score.   I kept saying to myself take your time, don't want to give the Als too much time at the end. 

Great ending and more importantly we're 3 - 0.    

It's really incredible how many of Walters' moves have met and exceeded expectations when they could have blown up in his face.

Trade for a green QB and have just about 0 experience behind him - Willy looks to be one of the top QBs in the league right now.
Signs Nick Moore to a big contract which places #1 Receiver expectations on him... So far Moore is meeting those expectations.
Go into camp with two rookie Ks and release one earlier than necessary....Kickings been just about perfect.

there's a few other moves that could be placed along these ones as well.