Bombers sign 3

Check this out:

Squatting 645lbs wow! He seems quick off the snap but his lateral speed seems slow. I think he would make a better OL then a DL but whatever the coaches want to use him for I'm sure they will figure that out.

Bombers have him listed on the roster as an OL.

Check this out:

Squatting 645lbs wow! He seems quick off the snap but his lateral speed seems slow. I think he would make a better OL then a DL but whatever the coaches want to use him for I'm sure they will figure that out.

Bombers have him listed on the roster as an OL.

Yeah. What I meant to say was I agree with having him as an Oline over DL :)

I think I'd rather see Everett as a DL... we're pretty stocked up at NI OL 'prospects'

not really though.

We got goossen and everett as prospects. Swiston is at that produce or gone part of his career, pencers rope is probably a bit longer, neufeld aint a prospect exactly... 

not exactly stacked, when you consider the fact that morley and CK still could have jobs with us this season, i dont think we are exactly stacked up on oline prospects.

I'd like to see Kowalczuk move into a PR role with the club if he doesn't make it this year. He may be out of a roster spot (unless they keep him as a backup over Morley) but he's honestly a fantastic guy to have in the community.