MLB Post season

iHeart

only caught a few games of the WS but they were phenomenal games,  especially game 5.  Guess I can strike the Astros name off "teams that never won" now. Me and my dad play this game once in a while in various sports when were on a long drive to go golfing or something;  Remaining teams  yet to win the WS are;

AL:                                                                                          NL:

TB Rays                                                                               Washington Nationals*

Seattle Mariners                                                           Milwaukee Brewers*

Texas Rangers                                                                Colorado Rockies

San Diego Padres

* Washington won the WS as the Washington Senators, Milwaukee won as the Milwaukee Braves

Interesting looking at the past winners,  3 different teams known as "Braves" have won the WS,  The Boston Braves (1914), Milwaukee Braves (1957), Atlanta Braves (1995)