Everything posted by BaconNBigBlue
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
I'm sorry, but that was RTP? Give Mitchell the Oscar and the ref a Razzie.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Looked like a high hit.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Any chance the Bombers start a game on a positive note? Why do we always have to be chasing the other team from behind?
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Never doubt the stupidity of the command center.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
It's like the apposing coaches know our game plan...or our ability!
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Hamilton's D seemed confused and still managed to stop the run for a loss.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Don't be ridiculous. Probably more like 800.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
How did Bo have so much time in the pocket without a holding penalty?
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Whelp I can see how this game is going to go.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
I'm not expecting much so I won't be disappointed when we get our arse kicked! If we win I will be pleasantly surprised.
-
Stamps vs Lions Kelowna edition
I'm confused. As a receiver, it's ok to grab someone's mask and pull on it, but if the defender does it in the same play, just the defender gets a penalty?
-
Arblows vs Suck GDT
How is the half length of a finger of one player considered offside? Rediculous.
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT