Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BaconNBigBlue

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BaconNBigBlue

  1. The train is on the rails.
  2. It sucks being the underdog but here we are. Can only hope for the upset.
  3. I'm prepared to be angry and disappointed all at the same time. Good thing I have a cooled supply of Big Rock in the fridge. Oh and I've been stretching my neck so I'm prepared for all the head shaking I'm about to do!
  4. Pleasantly surprised and happy they won. Much better showing this game, but far from perfect.
  5. The Bombers going to give up 7? Come on D. Tighten up.
  6. Always good to have some extra insurance.
  7. Why didn't the refs call the Bombers on something so Ottawa can get a second chance at 2?
  8. So this is the Ref's drive!
  9. WTF? The zebra's really helping Ottawa out on this drive.
  10. I thought Ambers was wearing a fake beard!
  11. The offense is tired. They're not used to being out on the field that long!
  12. That kick had a bunch of English on it. Was sure it was going wide, then not, then wide and then not!
  13. So we lost yards on that series. We decide Ottawa needs help?
  14. Looked a lot like no yards. I thought it should be 5 yards, not 3.5 yards.
  15. I really hope we don't lose by 4!
  16. I hate to agree with Dirty Shanchez, but I do.
  17. Was a massive hold on the return, but the refs must feel sorry for Ottawa.
  18. When you play Brady good things happen. Surprised it took 9 games for Condell to figure that out!
  19. Hmmm. It's like Brady is a gamer. Too bad we seem to forget about him part way through the game.
  20. Still had the presence of mind to secure the ball.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.