Everything posted by BomberBall.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Eli had a bit of a rough go in pass pro, but he was playing out of position and getting his first meaningful reps... Let’s give him a chance. He’s way too good to not find his groove if given a real opportunity.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Yeah, I wondered if it was an injury of convenience. He’s been a turnstile and being next to Kola it’s like a dam bursting.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Did they realize that though? I thought he was replaced due to injury.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I’m guessing Randolph starting at G is so Wallace and Eli can stick with their sub packages and short yardage situations, which they are obviously familiar with.
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Toronto Argonauts
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Toronto Argonauts
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Toronto Argonauts
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Toronto Argonauts
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Toronto Argonauts
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Toronto Argonauts
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Toronto Argonauts
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Toronto Argonauts
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Toronto Argonauts
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Toronto Argonauts
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Toronto Argonauts
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Toronto Argonauts
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Toronto Argonauts
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
FFS. Why do I even bother looking at the game day roster? I know the only changes will be due to injuries and I’ll just get pissed off. Seriously, this is infuriating every week.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I was joking.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Maybe they can also have him teach O’Shea how to put some dudes on the bench.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Inconceivable!
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders - Tussle at the Toilet Bowl
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders - Tussle at the Toilet Bowl
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I definitely understand the debate about Zach and his play, and whether or not he’s lost ‘it’…. I’m sure we’ve all had those discussions, but what really burns me is the bolded part above. Our Oline grades out as the worst, and we haven’t made one single change. I know these rating systems are subjective at best, but we’ve all seen how poor the line has been. They absolutely fail the eye test, as well as any grading metric you want to use. Why hasn’t the team tried a different combination or two? Do they think it’s going well? It’s 7 weeks in…. We can’t still be waiting for these guys to gel. Make a move and replace the subpar players…. We all know who needs to go. Sack up and do it.
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders - Tussle at the Toilet Bowl