Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bustamente

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bustamente

  1. Anyone is tradeable but the Oilers are going to be bent over to facilitate a trade
  2. 9.25 per, 4 more years one of the worst contracts in the NHL
  3. Better safe than sorry and it's better than nothing, you can always turn the sound down on your phone.
  4. I hope Dixon is okay like I said during the game I like what I saw from him more that what Jenkins provided.
  5. Quite the debut from new Jake hopefully he can stay healthy
  6. For the most part the D line played well the LB's were so so and db's need works
  7. He did and he made damn well sure that everyone knew he did
  8. VA at the end of the bench having a good cry, games over buddy go home
  9. A wins a win I guess, for the first game of the season not bad and of course lots of work to do on both sides of the ball
  10. Sergio Money
  11. I think the wind changed direction mid game
  12. Good work hoggies
  13. As close as possible
  14. Good thing Vaval knew that cause I sure hell did not
  15. What's worse than 1 Dickie on a coaching staff, 2 Dickie's on a coaching staff
  16. Time for a Vaval special
  17. Still lots of time for a FG
  18. From the 6 yard line with the game on the line and the D takes a nap
  19. Looks like we might need to find some db's cause these guys are a day late and a dollar short
  20. Nice play from Kramdi
  21. Doesn't look good for Woodbey
  22. Some one needs to make a play
  23. What a game when it counts from the new Jake
  24. Better as the game has gone along

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.