Everything posted by sportmentary2012
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Well said. The first half must have been a mirage. The real blue showed up. I feel for Brady . He deserves better. MOS is has lost the plot
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
No kidding wtf. This is the dumbest team in football The coaching is worse than pop warner level. Brain dead team.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Moxy needs to go
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
F this team
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
I knew he was throwing a pick wtf
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
This team is simply dumb They needed a drive and the go 2 and out again
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Why can they not stop a 2nd and long?? Discuss
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Was that not roughing the kicker??
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Not sure he has any smarts
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
So frustrating too watch
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
The real blue have arrived
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
He has gotten away from what was working. The elks are taking control
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
I truly think the only potential win is vs Sask at home because it is tough to beat a team in a back to back. The defence will get torched and Collaros will likely not start all 5 games with the porous oline and his mobility. I hope I am wrong.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
I meant elks Redblacks play Al's my mistake
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
I meant Elks my bad
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
The Al's will put up 50 on the Blue next week
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Will score
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
They are trying their best too
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
These DB's could not cover their leftovers with saranwrap What a joke
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Wilson ran into the redblack Bad challenge
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
2nd and 10 is the bombers kryptonite
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
This game proves blue are one of the 2 worst teams in the CFL
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
In fairness he blocked the guy for at least 6 seconds
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Probably a coverage sack
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Fair point