Game 13 : Jets @ Leafs

What a genius move by Burmi to take that penalty to set up the goal. Now that's balls. ;)

Could you hear the disapointment in Mike Johnson's voice as he repeatedly indicated how close Burmi was to only having one skate on the ice coming out of the box as he took the puck.

The puck at times really seemed to be jumping off the Jets stick this game, a bit frustrating but what I really enjoyed watching was the Jets taking it to the leafs the last seven minutes or so of the game and Leafs just trying to hang on for overtime. A big part of that is influenced by our coaching. I like it. We're playing to win, not to lose.

Yeah that was hilarious how many times they analyzed Burmi's feet to make sure that he had both feet on the ice, and the disappointment was palpable as they just couldn't prove that he didn't have both feet out of the box before he got the puck. Just such homerism. Tonight do we get Beyak doing the play by play? I expect another tough game as Ottawa plays a lot like Montreal.

Game on sportsnet again no? If so no beyak. If on tsn it's beyak. Sportsnet would probably be the Ottawa regional announcers who are bigger Homers than anyone elsev

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/gotta-see-it-maurice-burmistrov-enjoy-winning-in-toronto/

Any lip readers able to tell what Maurice is saying to Burmi? I hope Burmi is saying he took the penalty on purpose lol. He says something to get a hilarious reaction from the coach.

I figured it was something like "You got yourself out of a jam." and he replied "But he was holding my stick!"