CFL.ca Team names Midseason All-Stars

Mike

Obviously I'm bias... like most of us here.... but I'm surprised Leggett and Randle didn't get more attention... those two, along wth Bruce Johnson, have lead to the turn around in our secondary this year...

Nice to see Ian Wild get some love too...

Biased would be saying that you're surprised EJ Kuale isn't getting more attention.

As far as safety though, one spot to pick. Tough. Josh Bell in Calgary deserves some attention too.

Obviously I'm bias... like most of us here.... but I'm surprised Leggett and Randle didn't get more attention... those two, along wth Bruce Johnson, have lead to the turn around in our secondary this year...

Brackenridge is really solid at safety and has more name recognition.

Brackenridge is really solid at safety and has more name recognition.

IMO, Brackenridge and Leggett are the top two safeties in the league. Brack is more of a threat to disrupt the quarterback in the pocket while Leggett is way more of a ballhawk in the secondary but both of them are incredible talents.

Obvious bias between the writers shows through. Who is Jamie Nye trying to fool, saying Rod Williams is an all-star corner.

This was odd. The Ottawa writer was completely out to lunch not even knowing what position players played.

Chris Van Zeyl at guard instead of tackle.

Charleston Hughes at DT not D-end

Leggett at HB over Safety.

I don't know how you can get Hughes mixed up. Van Zeyl played guard a lot last year, okay. Moved back to tackle though.

Obvious bias between the writers shows through. Who is Jamie Nye trying to fool, saying Rod Williams is an all-star corner.

This was odd. The Ottawa writer was completely out to lunch not even knowing what position players played.

Chris Van Zeyl at guard instead of tackle.

Charleston Hughes at DT not D-end

Leggett at HB over Safety.

I don't know how you can get Hughes mixed up. Van Zeyl played guard a lot last year, okay. Moved back to tackle though.

The media and the majority fans don't know Jack about the O-line so I'll let that one slide. The Hughes and Leggett stuff is inexcusable though.