TSN Jets... all Jets games now FREE with MTS TV

Damn, I'll be in Edmonton from November to mid-December, what paid services can I get to watch Jets games

online? Anyone?

You can get GameCentre Live. It's $199 though.

Thanks man, however on their home page:

NHL GameCenter LIVE™ is not yet available for purchase in Canada. More information will be available in the coming weeks, please check back soon.

Thanks though. And I'll be living in a hotel, so that might also change my options. Any help appreciated.

(yeah, I'm googling :-)

TIA.

It appears to be available on the Rogers website (which means you will have to sign up for a my Rogers account <_<).

Early bird price is $179 ;).

Thanks again, but looks like I'm screwed anyway "Winnipeg and Ottawa fans will not be able to watch any of their local team's in-market games on GameCentre Live."

I'll probably end up at a sports bar bribing the bartender LOL.

Damn, I'll be in Edmonton from November to mid-December, what paid services can I get to watch Jets games

online? Anyone?

You can get GameCentre Live. It's $199 though.

Thanks man, however on their home page:

NHL GameCenter LIVE™ is not yet available for purchase in Canada. More information will be available in the coming weeks, please check back soon.

Thanks though. And I'll be living in a hotel, so that might also change my options. Any help appreciated.

(yeah, I'm googling :-)

TIA.

It appears to be available on the Rogers website (which means you will have to sign up for a my Rogers account <_<).

Early bird price is $179 ;).

Thanks again, but looks like I'm screwed anyway "Winnipeg and Ottawa fans will not be able to watch any of their local team's in-market games on GameCentre Live."

I'll probably end up at a sports bar bribing the bartender LOL.

Shucks. Well, not sure what else legal is out there then :(.