NFL Pre Season 2019: Green Bay @ Oakland @ IGF

ModEdit:   Original post from Speedflex:

So, I'm watching the NFL Network showing the Oakland Raiders: Hard Knocks from last year. Just watched the debacle at IGF from last August  

Mods, having an issue posting here. When I click on Edit, everything posted disappears. There is no Save icon. Just Edit Post. I click on it & nothing happens. It's like the screen freezes. So, unable to complete the topic. Yet, the replies seem to be working fine.  Anyway, just wanted to know if any lawsuits have been filed & settled over last year's NFL game at IGF. 

22 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Mods, having an issue posting here. When I click on Edit, everything posted disappears. There is no Save icon. Just Edit Post. I click on it & nothing happens. It's like the screen freezes. So, unable to complete the topic. Yet, the replies seem to be working fine.  Anyway, just wanted to know if any lawsuits have been filed & settled over last year's NFL game at IGF. 

If you're wondering about lawsuits and stuff like that, the Manitoba Court Registry offers a free-to-use tool that allows you to search entities by their legal name across multiple divisions:

https://web43.gov.mb.ca/Registry/NameSearch

Doesn't give too much information unfortunately, but you can at least see if stuff was filed (such as a Statement of Claim) - for example, if you type in "Winnipeg Football Club" you can see they filed a Statement of Claim against Jeff Reinbold for $14,500 back in 1998. Of course, for the IGF debacle, the lawsuit may have been filed in the US, in which case it wouldn't show up there ... I don't know I'm not a lawyer.

9 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

If you're wondering about lawsuits and stuff like that, the Manitoba Court Registry offers a free-to-use tool that allows you to search entities by their legal name across multiple divisions:

https://web43.gov.mb.ca/Registry/NameSearch

Doesn't give too much information unfortunately, but you can at least see if stuff was filed (such as a Statement of Claim) - for example, if you type in "Winnipeg Football Club" you can see they filed a Statement of Claim against Jeff Reinbold for $14,500 back in 1998. Of course, for the IGF debacle, the lawsuit may have been filed in the US, in which case it wouldn't show up there ... I don't know I'm not a lawyer.

I checked Triple B just in case and just found the suits and counter-suits against the contractors that built IGF East.