Thank you ESPN2...

DougR

I cut the cable two years ago so, I don't get ESPN2.  I've been either watching the Bomber games as they show up on YouTube or listening to CJOB online.  However, my community has a TV room and they have cable!  So, I will be the ONLY person in Belen, New Mexico cheering the Bombers onto the Grey Cup.

However, there is one thing... I just don't think I'll run out and get some Canadian Beer.  We have so many great breweries in New Mexico.  A Happy Camper IPA from Santa Fe Brewing or a Green Chile Amber from Truth or Consequences Brewing just can't be beat......unlike the Riders who will get stomped by our Bombers!!!

https://www.torc.beer/

Edited by DougR

10 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Don't you have some friends & family members who'd join you? At least to drink some beer. Maybe eat some pizza…. Sad you'll be by yourself. You need to make a trip to Winnipeg next year to see a game. There are members here who'll take care of you. 

My wife isn't interested.  I say "Canadian Football" in my little town and people go...huh?  Some have heard of it.  Few have seen it.  I tell them the differences between the NFL and CFL and it doesn't seem to excite them.  Most of my flaky friends are back to watching the NFL even though they boycotted it last year due to the kneeling b.s.  

I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO A GAME IN WINNIPEG!  I have already looked up the flights from Albuquerque and the miles involved in driving.  If I do come up, I will post to this page and let everyone know for sure!  

Pizza.....hmmm.....good idea!

GO BOMBERS!  ALL THE WAY TO THE GREY CUP!

Edited by DougR

1 hour ago, DougR said:

My wife isn't interested.  I say "Canadian Football" in my little town and people go...huh?  Some have heard of it.  Few have seen it.  I tell them the differences between the NFL and CFL and it doesn't seem to excite them.  Most of my flaky friends are back to watching the NFL even though they boycotted it last year due to the kneeling b.s.  

I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO A GAME IN WINNIPEG!  I have already looked up the flights from Albuquerque and the miles involved in driving.  If I do come up, I will post to this page and let everyone know for sure!  

Pizza.....hmmm.....good idea!

GO BOMBERS!  ALL THE WAY TO THE GREY CUP!

I still think you should come to LA if the Bombers are in the West final and Grey Cup!

4 hours ago, O2L said:

I still think you should come to LA if the Bombers are in the West final and Grey Cup!

On Sat - Sun 17th and 18th, I am getting ready for a trip to Phoenix.  We leave on Monday.  We're spending a week in the Valley of the Sun seeing my sister.  Then the Grey Cup is on at 4:30 MST on Sunday the 25th.  I will watch that for sure on ESPN2 at my sisters.  The 18th, I will listen to the game on CJOB....because our Bombers WILL be playing the Stamps then.  (How is THAT for confidence?)

Would love to come out to LA if the timing was right.  I could be there in 2 hours by air or drive the 800 miles.  Ah......next time.

GO BOMBERS!!!!!!!