CFL Week 16 Power Rankings!

mgoodpaster

It just bugs the hell out of me that a team like Edmonton can state that they love playing in our barn and then come in there and kick our asses. Especially after all this tough talk from us that after our close loss to Calgary the week before Edmonton had better watch out because we're mad! 

It's gonna take a lot of rum to wash the taste of the last two games out of my mouth. I've got more rum ready for the BC game just in case.

2 minutes ago, J5V said:

It just bugs the hell out of me that a team like Edmonton can state that they love playing in our barn and then come in there and kick our asses. Especially after all this tough talk from us that after our close loss to Calgary the week before Edmonton had better watch out because we're mad! 

It's gonna take a lot of rum to wash the taste of the last two games out of my mouth. I've got more rum ready for the BC game just in case.

All it's going to take is 1 win. That'll wash it out, good.....

1 hour ago, J5V said:

You may want to lay in a case of rum and an IV drip with a big-bore needle.

Actually the last two games had the defense been able to hold the opposition  in; 1 the last 24 seconds to just 1 first down and in 2. a couple of 2 and outs the last game, we win against Calgary and could have won against Edmonton. Finally the offense actually scored points enough to win a game however the other 2 aspects of the team were not good. Let's see what happens against BC. I hope Hall has something devised to provide more pressure and better coverage; laying off 10 to 15 yards isn't getting it done.

20 hours ago, tracker said:

If the Bombers lose the next game, I can see them falling to 5th place in the rankings- maybe even lower.

Yes, losing generally results in lower rankings. <ducking>