Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BaconNBigBlue

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BaconNBigBlue

  1. I thought it was any kick return TD.
  2. I am much much happier at this point of the game than I have been the past three games.
  3. All the kickers we give up on go on to great things.
  4. And his reward? He's pulled off the field.
  5. Would be nice if the first guy could tackle.
  6. Another 2 and out would be nice.
  7. Doesn't hurt to point and hope the refs agree.
  8. Offense is a lot more creative this game.
  9. May be done watching the game before the first quarter is done.
  10. So bounces still not going our way.
  11. Why do kickers always seem to aim for one side of the gaol?
  12. I have no delusions about tonight's game. Hoping for a win but not expecting it.
  13. Cancelled due to poor talent quality.
  14. Second game in a row where I tapped out before the end of the game. Seriously re-thinking my TSN subscription for the season. Why pay to watch garbage?
  15. I'm getting that same feeling watching the Bombers these last couples years like the futile years we had in the past where we just couldn't do anything. The bounces didn't go out way and we just stunk. I think we're heading for another decade of **** showing from this team.
  16. Labour Day and the Banjo Bowl are just going to be awful. We're going to be eating crow and a big ol plate full of it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.