Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BaconNBigBlue

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BaconNBigBlue

  1. http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r519/BBQBacon/Misc/imagejpg1_zps60ade96e.jpg Ring is damn heavy. http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r519/BBQBacon/Misc/imagejpg2_zps7e99edf7.jpg Don't know how to put in the pics.
  2. Was at our leadership meeting as a motivational speaker. Great great speaker. I thanked him for crushing the Bombers again and again and he got a good laugh. I'll post a pic of him beside our president when I get to a real computer.
  3. Thanks to all those that reported yesterday and I look forward to more reports today! I have an Argo fan in the cubicle beside me who routinely leaves his laptop unlocked when he leaves. So I put a Bombers background on it for him.
  4. Yeah yeah I thought of them. But this is rookie camp and not a game practice.
  5. How about get your cell phone out and live stream the practice?
  6. In like Flynn...and any other peeps that maybe on here!
  7. Awesome news. Happy B'day MBB.
  8. Let's celebrate lucky 13!
  9. Does anyone else see a potential for a law suit from Marvel or DC Comics?
  10. Job well done to the admins of this site. So happy to have found it after the fiasco of the "other" Bomber site.
  11. Now that is funny.
  12. Your - Is that your dictionary over there? You're - You're wrong again - as in You are Ur - for the lazy Yore - for the middle ages (do we have people here that old?) This concludes our discussion on Your, You're, Yore and Ur!
  13. What does she say about accuracy? Just not in the face. You went there? You really went there!
  14. Why discount the guy before he's had a chance to prove his worth? I agree with letting him start as an offensive assistant in some capacity to see how he picks up the duties. Could surprise us!
  15. http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=444752
  16. With our O-line, our Willy will just be flaccid and limp(ing) off the field.
  17. What a great legacy to build though if these guys come in and turn this franchise around and make them contenders? Would look great on future negotiations!
  18. TD Jones if you're looking for something for Khari.
  19. How can you tell we're in the off season!
  20. There. Fixed it for ya!
  21. Meh. The proof will be in the pudding! Is that the correct saying? I certainly hope some good comes out of the disastrous last few years.
  22. There, their, They're. Not need to get your knickers in a knot!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.