Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
The TV Thread
I am enjoying Agatha All Along a lot more than I thought I would.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
- CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Chad Kelly has barely played 2 seasons. JFC this thread.- SDF REDBLACKS @ Argos GDT
First week all season I didn't watch a minute of CFL football.- Bombers at Als lead up
Still pissed about last week. Hope the team is too. Putting Bridges at Nichols' spot would be weird as hell.- Restaurant/food thread
Tried Wayback for the first time last week. Thought it was insanely mediocre.- Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I think acceptance of the most likely outcome is the only advice I can offer.- Argos at Bombers Chat
Because it can't be said enough: F this bye week so much- Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I already hate this bye week.- The TV Thread
Episode 4 of The Penguin was a phenomenal hour of TV.- SNF: BC Sucks @ F*** The Riders
Yup. The Montreal game will in all likelihood look exactly like the game yesterday.- SNF: BC Sucks @ F*** The Riders
Riding Rourke during this slide will go down as one of the all time greatest coaching blunders. Why are TSN talking as if the Bomber have first wrapped up?- 3 stars plus hh and scape goats creepy Kelly edition
Who's laughing now?! Not me...😭- SNF: BC Sucks @ F*** The Riders
Campbell is an absolute moron.- SNF: BC Sucks @ F*** The Riders
Bombers made their bed, and this is the predictable result.- SNF: BC Sucks @ F*** The Riders
Only hope the Lions have is to put VAJ in and hope he catches fire.- SNF: BC Sucks @ F*** The Riders
Oof. That was ugly- SNF: BC Sucks @ F*** The Riders
Is it my blind hatred or is every Rider player insufferable?- SNF: BC Sucks @ F*** The Riders
God Suitor, just shut up- SNF: BC Sucks @ F*** The Riders
Rourke looks to have zero confidence right now- SNF: BC Sucks @ F*** The Riders
Why am I putting myself through this?- SNF: BC Sucks @ F*** The Riders
Lions look awful- SNF: BC Sucks @ F*** The Riders
Welp...- SAF Elks @ Stamps GDT
Looking for any positive signs that the Stamps can take down the Riders in two weeks- 3 stars plus hh and scape goats creepy Kelly edition
Lol. I can't help it. I wish I was a more positive person when it came to this stuff, but alas. Honestly it takes some of the elation out of winning...I almost feel more...relief if that makes sense? I really do envy those with a better outlook on things, but we are all fans of the same team at the end of the day. I am trying to decide whether to watch the game tonight or just check the score later. - CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread