Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
Has McGee been in good coverage even once?
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
Go easy on the Pepsi Fuller!
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
I think Wilson is a keeper.
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
Is there a more overrated player in the CFL than Michelle? Our punt returns are brutal.
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
Not sure Sheehan is a good punter.
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
Run some deeper routes dammit!
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
Punt returns poop so far
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
Bridges name has come up a lot
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
Dammit, I like that hoody
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
Wilson looks decent but nothing to work with.
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
Is this going to be the second straight preseason game where we don't try to stretch the field?
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
The camera work makes this almost unwatchable
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
Dear stadium camera guy. Zoom out!!!
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
Anyone watch Brown in the Ottawa game? His numbers are weird. Curious how he looked.
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
Wilson appears to have watched Kevin Glenn's game film
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
The quality of the stream could be better to be honest. The encoding is the shits.
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
Out of bounds. Lmao
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
Ah, just giving you a hard time. I'm old. I think my kids just scream "the WiFi is broken!!!" from the basement, even if they are on a wired connection. Edit: Dammit, missed a perfect joke. "Receiving is weak or inconsistent? Why I would call that a Kamau Peterson!"
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
Reception! Tell me you're old without telling me you're old. Now let me go tape the game before I forget...
-
2024 Blue Bomber Training Camp
That is a total straw man
-
2024 Blue Bomber Training Camp
The complaining about the complaining will continue until morale improves.
-
2024 Blue Bomber Training Camp
I am looking forward to seeing Wilson get the start against better competition.
-
2024 Blue Bomber Training Camp
Is Garbutt hurt?
-
2024 Blue Bomber Training Camp
Also if we are truly trying to evaluate receivers when the bullets are flying, are we giving them a fair shake with QB3 and 4 throwing to them?
-
2024 Blue Bomber Training Camp
With a two second Google search I now know more about the battles in 2015 than I do about any of the battles for this season. https://winnipegsun.com/2015/06/08/blue-bombers-hopefuls-can-help-themselves-with-strong-performance-tuesday-in-toronto