Everything posted by Zach Schnitzer
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
I don’t remember what he said after. Can you remind us?
-
2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.
Wow, sounds like quite the drama. Thanks for explaining.
-
2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.
I don’t remember Printers much. Why did that end his career?
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
that's such a special thing you did. my dad got me hooked with season tickets in the 90's. it was such a great thing to do together even when they sucked. the bombers brought us closer together and i'm a fan for life. man, what a gift. he'll always remember that.
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
Omg makes me appreciate what we have. They were effing brutal.
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
That’s awesome!!
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
I totally agree. I’m extremely grateful to Nichols. He put is in a position to get the top and saved Osh’s job—who was the right coach to get us the cup. And he seemed like a good dude.
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
That’s awesome. The few times I’ve just listened on the radio I was jumping out of my skin so I can’t imagine that for you!
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
Why? I’m not knocking Nichols as a human being. He was great for us. But I’m not confident he could’ve gotten us over the top.
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
Honestly though. I’ve rewatched several reg season games. Nichols played well at first but against good defences like Calgary and Hamilton, he struggled mightily. Streveler was not playing well enough at QB. He was perfect as a change of pace guy in the playoffs but it’s pretty clear to me that Collaros took us over the top. Love Matty for all he did for us of course.
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
Paved the way for a Grey Cup win
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
I totally get the worry about jinxing. I’m a crazy man in game day. anyone have any good leads on finding full 2019 bomber games on YouTube?
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
Super jealous that you have everything on PVR. I just have the Cup and the West Final. I’ve found a few other 2019 games on YouTube but can’t find a few I’d like to rewatch, such as the West Semi, and the home win against B.C.