Everything posted by MrFreakzilla
-
Round1: Game 4 @Colorado
So they're either going to win or lose game 5? Thanks for clearing that up for us.
-
The 2024 Grim Reaper Thread
R.I.P O.J you'll be missed
-
Game 73 : Things Are Tough All Over
Who are they playing?
-
Game 71 : @ It Will All Come Out In The WASH
Appleton scored yesterday.
-
Restaurant/food thread
Another beside Leon's across from K.P
-
Restaurant/food thread
Practically right in the middle of the 5 Subways in the area. I'll definitely check it out when they open up.
-
Random Jets News
Not worth a 1st and a conditional 3rd round pick. Will be closer to Hayes than to Stastny. At least people will stop crying for a trade, so that's a positive.
-
Restaurant/food thread
I miss the Bacon Angus burger
-
Random Jets News
Our pick would only be that low if we made the Conference Championship series.
-
Restaurant/food thread
I was looking there tonight, the nail salon is gone.
-
Around The NHL 2023-24
I've hated them for years along with St. Louis. Both of them play dirty hockey.
-
Game 34 : Ryan Hartman, Ryan Hartman
You're literally complaining about the team's 15th forward. Who by the way has 2 points in 2 games this season.
-
Game 29: vs Avs Ridiculous Start time alert
The start time is normal for a Saturday
-
Game 26: @ Anaheim
Connor will not be returning to the game.
-
Game 22: McDavid vs. Jets
I noticed a difference last season too.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Defense chokes again.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Untouched
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Holm!!
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
I absolutely hate when they say 5pm kickoff. Just tell us the actual time like the NFL does.
-
Random Jets News
Taking what seriously?
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
Holm and Kramdi getting it done!
-
Bombers @ TiCats: GDT
Touchdown!
-
Bombers @ TiCats: GDT
Holm is still playing hard
-
Banjo Bowl early thread
2021 was the last Grey Cup win which was back to back, since you have difficulty remembering. This is the 2023 season. I'll let you do the math to how many season ago that was. And who cares what happened to get the win? It's a team game, if only one person on here should know that it should be you. What ifs don't matter, only the results matter.
- LDC 2023 Early chat