Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bustamente

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bustamente

  1. I have no idea why they keep pumping up Kelly and the Argos, it wont translate to more people going to see them in TO
  2. Hey the panel got it wrong again tonight, well deserved win
  3. I really like Reese tonight
  4. Glasses misses it but that should do it.
  5. Big throw Big catch by Nield
  6. It's all in the Bombers hands on this drive
  7. Pretty good return, don't piss this one away
  8. Bombers O still has some work to do
  9. The Kramdi experiment at safety needs to end
  10. Argos going forward and back forward and back all the while taking time off the clock
  11. I have to say that's pretty severe for a slap
  12. DQ and I don't mean ice cream
  13. Gotta wait there might be a call against us
  14. Now they are inventing calls
  15. Shoulder is not a face mask
  16. I think the flag was for a hair pull, which is not a penalty
  17. That's a kick in the teeth for the Argos
  18. We needed a TD and Vaval provided
  19. I told you all he was going to break one
  20. It worked and then some
  21. Turnovers a telling tale
  22. Can they hold them to a FG
  23. Well that sucks
  24. Nice the D forces a 2 and out
  25. glasses with number 5

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.