VICTIV (for any sports betters, fantasy players, etc)

Mike

Don't know how many of you are into this kind of thing, but VICTIV is a newer daily fantasy sports site and they have a decent promotion going on for anyone who wants a free stab at building a small bankroll to play around with.

Basically, if you sign up, they'll give you 3 $10 entries against their Victron predictor, which predicts an average daily lineup in whatever sport you pick (in most situations, it'll be baseball for now) and if you beat it, you get the $10 to use on their site. You can do that on 3 different days for up to $30. If anyone uses Fanduel, DraftKings, etc - same thing. They do NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA, PGA, etc and they have all sorts of multi-user tournaments going on during any given day. I personally play mostly on Fanduel myself because it's mobile compatible, but for anyone not looking to spend any money but having the chance to play around and get the hang of this type of thing, Victiv is a good chance to try it out. To anyone who doesn't know what this is, it's really simple - fantasy sports but it lasts one day. You pick a lineup based on your budget (you get $55,000 and every player has a specific $ value so you can't stack your team, you have to find value, etc) and then get a score based on how your lineup performs that day. If you score high enough in whatever tournament you've entered, you may win some cash. 

I'll drop my referral link and be really upfront about it - if you sign up, every $10 entry you win gets me $5 as well so we both win.

https://www.victiv.com/r/ld36zz9wx4

If you want to participate but hate referral links, you can also go to www.victiv.com and register there.

The good thing about these guys too, they don't handle withdrawls via cheque right now, they actually do withdrawls directly via Paypal so it's easy to cash out if/when you want to. I ran their 3 $10 entries and turned that $30 into a couple hundred myself. Good way to get a chance at some spare cash for a new Bomber jersey or Grey Cup ticket or something!