Game 17 : Jets @ Hurricanes

Good game.  Jets seem committed to playing their system regardless of opponent which is great.  Hutch played well.  K-S-W line was great.  I'd consider swapping out Frolik and Buff to try and generate some scoring from the Little line.  The fear might be in losing that really good third line but they arent scoring either and Lowry and especially Perrault are playing really well right now so I think you can make that chance and have trust in your third line to continue to control puck posession.  Buff with Little and Ladd might have a bit more finish.

I really like our D.  It might take another season or two before the Jets start getting known for a really strong D corp buf if Bogo plays like this all the time, he's gold.  Postma has quietly established himself as a bonafide NHL'er.  No talk of switching him out with the #7 D-man.  I like Postma's game.  Not afraid to jump into the rush, skates and stickhandles with confidence.  You get the impression that at some point he's going to break out with some really consistent scoring.  With what we've got in the pipeline of D prospects, the future looks very bright.

The talk now turns to the back-to-back and who stars in goal.  I have a feeling the Jets want to stare down their lousy back-to-back record and overcome that demon but to me the smart money is on Pavs in Nashville and Hutch in Minnesota.

I really like our D.  It might take another season or two before the Jets start getting known for a really strong D corp buf if Bogo plays like this all the time, he's gold.  Postma has quietly established himself as a bonafide NHL'er.  No talk of switching him out with the #7 D-man.  I like Postma's game.  Not afraid to jump into the rush, skates and stickhandles with confidence.  You get the impression that at some point he's going to break out with some really consistent scoring.  With what we've got in the pipeline of D prospects, the future looks very bright.

Not crazy about Clitsome or the Clitsome/Postma pairing. Pardy is stronger defensively then Clitsome. Miss Redmond.

Not crazy about Clitsome or the Clitsome/Postma pairing. Pardy is stronger defensively then Clitsome. Miss Redmond.

Im not sure I agree.  Clitty has been good.  I know Maurice said he wants to get Pardy back in but Im not sure I like him better than Clitty.  I like Redmond to but he's never been the same since his accident.  We definitely to improve the D over-all but as young as it is, it's promising.