pregame warmup

KptKrunch

Not trying troll here - but what the heck are the bombers doing pregame? THey don't do this Wpg too, do they? I mean, one side of the field, you got the eskimos doing what normal teams do, they stretched and stuff, then they ran some generic plays, O against D, some running plays, kicking.

The bombers - looked like they were warming up for ballet. No, seriously. They were all walking around the field goose stepping for about 20 minutes. I don't get it. Do they do this in Wpg too? 

Looked like a fairly normal warmup to me I think you're really reaching for things to ***** about here, not like there's a lack of things. 

you were there? Admittedly I wasn't there when the players got on the field. Maybe that's part of their calisthenics and they were late getting on. On one side the Eskies  look normal. all in different groups running plays, and on the bomber side they were all walking around the field goose stepping. Just saying - never seen that. They didn't really scrimmage all that much and when they did it didn't look as organised to me. It's an observation is all. Maybe I should have filmed it and posted it so you'd see how strange it was. 

Seriously?

Pre-game warm-ups?

yep - seriously. Never seen that so I'm asking a question, hard to believe? Is that their normal routine or is O'Shea trying something different. Again, maybe they were late coming on for the warmup as both teams were on the field when I got to my seat. I haven't seen a team do that in all the years I've been going to the games. Not one. So shoot for me for asking a simple question. Nothing to do with the game, the team sucks and no amount of warmup will change that. 

Looked like a fairly normal warmup to me I think you're really reaching for things to ***** about here, not like there's a lack of things. 

you were there? Admittedly I wasn't there when the players got on the field. Maybe that's part of their calisthenics and they were late getting on. On one side the Eskies  look normal. all in different groups running plays, and on the bomber side they were all walking around the field goose stepping. Just saying - never seen that. They didn't really scrimmage all that much and when they did it didn't look as organised to me. It's an observation is all. Maybe I should have filmed it and posted it so you'd see how strange it was. 

Yeah we were there pretty early, I saw them running plays and working as individual units with their coaches... Nothing out of the ordinary at all. I saw them "goose stepping" as you call it, just a kind of stretching that I've seen football players do plenty of times as well. I really don't understand what the problem you had with the warm up was... They stretched, they ran plays and drills with the coaches, what more is there to do?