Getzlaf

JayPee

I thought I read earlier in the week that Getzlaf would be out of the line-up today, but I see his name on the Riders depth chart. Which is accurate?

Sounds like he's dressing at the very least.  No doubt he's hurt as he didn't practice a lot.

First Chamblin said Getzlaf was doubtful and a couple days later said Getzlaf would probably play.

He's dressing.  How much he will play remains to be seen.  He's listed as a starting slot back but that doesn't always mean much.

You guys have a ton of injured Canadians, do you even have anyone healthy worth putting on the roster in place of him? 

First Chamblin said Getzlaf was doubtful and a couple days later said Getzlaf would probably play.

He's dressing.  How much he will play remains to be seen.  He's listed as a starting slot back but that doesn't always mean much.

You guys have a ton of injured Canadians, do you even have anyone healthy worth putting on the roster in place of him? 

It is getting pretty thin.  Alex Pierzchalski may actually get onto the field for more then special teams.  Webster will draw into the lineup.  Where it really hurts is with special teams and this helps to explain how in three consecutive games the Riders have given up return touchdowns.  Save for Best the names all appear pretty minor but losing depth hurts the teams a lot.