Football Gameplan's 2014 CFL Mock Draft - March

EmDiggy

Overall very entertaining and a good job!  This will definitely generate some discussion/debate.  I do have a few comments:

• Interesting you have Goossen ahead of Lavertu.  Do you have him ahead of Lavertu because of his versatility to play both centre and guard?
  • Cant see Lavertu going as late as 7th
  • The Blue Bombers will be taking an OL
  • Calgary already has their starting centre in Brett Jones
  • Can't see Coombs going in the first round
  • Why no Gill in the first round?

Overall very entertaining and a good job!  This will definitely generate some discussion/debate.  I do have a few comments:

• Interesting you have Goossen ahead of Lavertu.  Do you have him ahead of Lavertu because of his versatility to play both centre and guard?

Thanks gbill2004! I think Gill is another guy that'll weigh his NFL options.. I saw him as well down at the East West Shrine Game and had some scouts buzzing.  I think Lavertu's technique is a little sloppy and he has problems sustaining blocks

Hey this video is not bad.  Definitely a different perspective.  I have a hard time seeing us using our first round pick on Beau Landry, but who knows.  I am interested to see what happens with Duvernay-Tardif... I kinda agree that he will fall in the draft due to NFL interest.

Thanks Atomic! Where do you think you guys have the biggest need?

Thanks gbill2004! I think Gill is another guy that'll weigh his NFL options.. I saw him as well down at the East West Shrine Game and had some scouts buzzing.  I think Lavertu's technique is a little sloppy and he has problems sustaining blocks

Hey this video is not bad.  Definitely a different perspective.  I have a hard time seeing us using our first round pick on Beau Landry, but who knows.  I am interested to see what happens with Duvernay-Tardif... I kinda agree that he will fall in the draft due to NFL interest.

Thanks Atomic! Where do you think you guys have the biggest need?

OL. Specifically starting at the center and moving out to the right tackle, in that order.