Sat. Night Live (more or less)

Mr Dee

A couple of comments from the news in case you missed them:

From Burke to Neufeld:

"The thing I told him is, ‘You’re going to be one of the cornerstones of our turnaround. You’re one of the building blocks for our future.’ So for us it’s really going to be a great deal,” Burke said.

From Edwards:

"It’s not my call, but I really think we need more veterans in this locker-room to show the younger guys the ropes and how to handle certain situations. To be honest, I really think we have a lot of talent in this locker room. But it’s been the mental part of the game that’s been the problem, just because these young players haven’t seen a lot of the situations that arise.

"A lot of the guys were learning on the fly this season -- offence, defence and special teams. And I think that’s been our Achilles heel all year."

The Eskimos beat us again....they're officially first out of the playoffs. :)

Watched for Hall in the Sask. game today. Still watching for him. No, I kid. He did alright.

But that was some game in that wind.

Sask deserved to lose that game for going for a first down deep in Edm. territory instead of building their lead to 8 by kicking a FG.

Of course, they didn't make it.

And Edmonton deserved to lose that game for not getting a TD from the one.

Surely Reilly realizes his mistake of signing with the Eskimos, when he could easily be losing all those games with us.

JT Gilmore playing on Mon. along with newcomer JD Griggs.