Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Streveler on TikTok

Not sure if any of you old people are on TikTok (I'm old and I am), but Chris Streveler has an account there and man that guy is a bundle of energy. Check him out if you are on TikTok.

If this has already been posted somewhere. I apologize. I'm old remember and looking **** up requires effort!

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

Not sure if any of you old people are on TikTok (I'm old and I am), but Chris Streveler has an account there and man that guy is a bundle of energy. Check him out if you are on TikTok.

If this has already been posted somewhere. I apologize. I'm old remember and looking **** up requires effort!

I follow him on Instagram.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.