July 16, 20251 yr well the other thread seems to have disappeared on me so I thought I would start another one and to start it off....Genie done Edited September 1, 20251 yr by iHeart
September 1, 20251 yr https://abc7ny.com/post/video-goes-viral-polish-millionaire-snatches-signed-hat-child-us-open/17707472/
September 1, 20251 yr Author Yes Venus is still playing, and she's Doubles partners with Leyla Fernandez. And Felix advanced to the Quarters Edited September 1, 20251 yr by iHeart
January 12Jan 12 Author Milos done you know it's weird a decade ago it was mostly just him and Genie, now we have Leyla and Bianca and Felix and Shapo the list is going to get longer, and you know what I couldn't be happier about it Edited January 12Jan 12 by iHeart
well the other thread seems to have disappeared on me so I thought I would start another one and to start it off....Genie done
Edited by iHeart