Half way point awards predictions.

wbbfan

With the bye next week we are at the half way point of the season. Zach is finally getting his MOP favorite status around the league. So time for half way awards and predictions for the end of the year. 

MOP collaros ofc. He keeps getting better and better each week and he are due for the dominant blow out where he pads the stats.

Modp. Lots of guys could take this one. But I'm giving the nod to Jackson Jeffcoat. He's been our most consistent dl by a lot. Tied for league lead in sacks and on track to shatter the forced fumble record. 

Honorable mention to biggie. Some times his usage doesn't put Him in a good position. But he's been a monster this year. 

Moc. Demski all the way. He's the best ni wr in the league this year and brings soo much to the team aside from rushing  and catching. 

Honorable mentions to Harris. He's had less games and a harder go of it this year but still a stud. 

Mool. For my money it's hardricks year. His pass pro is better than ever. Bryant is still an all star but he hasn't been dominant like In his streak winning the award. 

Mostp. Mike Miller by a giant margin.

Mor. From what I can tell alford is our qualifier and he's been tremendous. The best true rookie I've seen at db in a long time. 

Coach of the year. Plop lmao. Mike oshea slam dunk. 

Jg veteran award. For strength, perseverance, courage, comradeship, and contribution to Canadian communities. Brady should get a look. Coming back from Injury his charity work and stepping in for Harris for a few weeks.

Hugh Campbell leadership award to wade Miller