Everything posted by BaconNBigBlue
-
Rebuild # 32769: Kick Us When We're Down Edition
I'm not putting all the blame on Drew. If the O-line could open a hole for Harris to run through it takes pressure off throwing on every down. But our Hogs are just not able to push people around to get those holes open. Drew can't scramble and the pocket collapses while he's happy footing it inside it and the panic throws or sacks ensue!
-
GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg
O-line is not making any holes for a fart to squeeze through. Willy can't throw more the 5 yards. Same ol. Same ol.
- Odds and Sods - Game 3 - Bombers at TigerCats
-
Tweet from Hajrullahu
All the best kid.
-
Practice report September 18
that glorious pile of hair.. come on.. you know he uses horse mane and tail shampoo.. coupled with a whalebone brush. (bonus points for getting reference ) Shania Twain
-
Bombers @ Hamilton Game Day
Luckily I only have to watch the first 5 minutes and not spend 3 hours on this!
-
Odds and Sods - Winnipeg Expansion Team vs Ottawa RedBlacks
Tackling was brutal by the Bombers. Looked like they didn't want to touch the guy with the ball. Just pathetic. I was predicting this would be our only win in our remaining games and we couldn't even do that.
-
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - Week 9
Yeah I'm not sure where Suiter got his hate for the Bombers from, but it was nauseating listening to him go on about the Als this the Als that. Lucky for the win, but I'll take it.
-
Any attendance numbers for tonights game?
More than 10 I bet.
-
Lost is two words
We can't run worth sh!t
-
Are the Bombers going to change the way the league thinks?
I just love the fact that I can watch a game now with great optimism. Knowing on any given day the boys in blue and gold can win. The last few years it hasn't always been that way. I watched games hoping the blue and gold didn't get blown out too badly. If the lunch bucket players are making this so, then I have no problems with it.
-
GDT: Winnipeg @ Montréal
I'm hoping for more improvement from the Bombers all round. As long as I see improvement I'll be happy. BB 28 Mtl 10
-
New Bomber culture
Sometimes typos and/or autocorrect is a beautiful thing. Oi' Ve' Coach! Coach you stupid iPhone!
-
New Bomber culture
And O'Shea is young, so could be our couch for a long long time.
-
Donny Oramasionwu out for season
Guess I'll be picking Ottawa in the pool this week.
-
Gif Day Thread: Bombers Vs. RODBLACKS
- Hamilton @ Corner Gas
And how many know what a toilet is? how many can afford a two-holer? They do. It's a 2 story shithouse!- Got a bet going with a co-worker
My Co-Workers new background. Gets to keep this up until at least Saturday.- Got a bet going with a co-worker
Sweet. couldn't watch the game as I was driving out to Creston, but thankfully I don't have to worry about an Argo logo stuck all over my phone and PC for the time being.- 2014 Season Opener GIF Thread
Not a .GIF I'm flexing under the jersey?- 2014 Season Opener GIF Thread
Are you ready for some football?- Got a bet going with a co-worker
If the Bombers win, he has to put the Bombers logo on his PC and Phone background and leave it there until the Argo win their next game and, god forbid, the Bombers lose, I have the Argo filth to put on my PC and phone until the Bombers win. Needlesstosay, Go Bombers.- GDT: Argos @ Bombers
Ah finally something worth watching on TV.- Mike Pinball Clemons
Had some meat too it for sure. A hand full of them and you'd get your daily exercise just lifting beers.- Mike Pinball Clemons
Thank you. That toolbar doesn't show up on my iPad. - Hamilton @ Corner Gas